Sunday, October 12, 2008

Woke up to Snow



It is quite beautiful and I don't even mind it: 1) The Wind IS NOT blowing and 2)it melts when it hits the roads and cement. No shoveling, take note how perfect it melts on the patio. I would love the snow if it did that all winter.

4 comments:

Wendlelyn said...

Looks like you got more snow on your side of town than I got over here. Funny how that works

tash said...

You definately got more then we did. Ours was gone when I woke up the next morning. It does look pretty, and I with you, if it didn't stay on roads and stuff it would be great!

Justin and Kristin said...

I wouldn't mind snow at all, if I didn't have to worry about driving on the ice or in the wind. Let's just all tell God this is how we would like it from now on! Haaha!

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

We didn't get one snowflake at our place, even though Sausha did just a few miles away. I agree that if the roads and sidewalks were always clear, I could enjoy the snow.
Debbie