Sunday, November 16, 2008

Old Co-workers......always friends!!!!!



A few weeks ago I got a call from my friend Natalie,she announced to me that all my old co-workers from the Twin Falls BlueShield office was coming to visit me....we had our reunion Nov. 14. Natalie came from LasVegas, Barb Twin, Jon & Kari Boise, and Rick flew in from Salt Lake (he's wife works for an airline) Thanks guys it was great fun to reminisce, laugh, and catch up. Miss you all and the great times we had, and am so glad you took the time to come visit!

4 comments:

tash said...

Everyone looks the same.

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

You obviously have good and caring friends.
Deb

Patty and Jim Conan said...

thats so cool. I didn't know those friends were from so far away. See how cool YOU ARE.

Justin and Kristin said...

How fun! I wish I could have seen some of them. And no, Sausha, they don't look the same, they look the same, but older! ;)