Friday, October 10, 2008




As many of you may know my dad passed away 3 weeks ago.....he was a great dad. I am so thankful I was able to spend so much time with him the last few years and he was able to live such a long active life. I am also grateful for the knowledge I will see all my family again and desire to live my life so this may be.


My dad was ready to move on to the next step in the "plan". Here is a short version of what he told my brother not long before he passed away. Basically he was okay with what was happening to him and he was ready. One thing for sure he didn't want to be "buried in the middle of the winter on that cold windy hill in Parker", and the other was he "didn't have to worry which one of those SOB's was going to be president". My dad always had a great sense of humor. I learned a lot from him, Thanks dad, I love you!

1 comment:

tash said...

That makes me laugh :)