I am moving this back to the top of my blog, because I am so grateful to family and friends who have been so kind, so helpful, and just there since my dad passed away. I wanted to again express these thoughts! I was just thinking how true it is that "angels are among us" whether it is family, or friend, maybe even a stranger sometimes those who come into our lives give us without even knowing a "boost." We really don't know what truly goes on in others lives (even though we may think we do) or how much we can effect them. Sometimes we may just need a smile, or a quick glance and friendly hello, other times we may need a listening ear, or someone to say I was just thinking about you. I know I get so involved in my own life that I probably don't say or do the "nice things" I should as often as I should, but I do know when someone takes a moment out of their lives to do or say a kind thing to me it means so much. We really can make a difference and "touch others lives". I know I am grateful for family and friends who "touch my life" it doesn't go without notice, Thank You!
"No man or women proceeds alone. All of us are largely the products of the lives which touch upon our lives. Caring for others,seeing and reaching beyond our own wants...cultivating kindness, ... towards others...a virture to be admired, a virtue to be acquired." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
No comments:
Post a Comment