I'm having my work Christmas Party at my house Dec. 4th. Even though the pictures aren't very good, I've been decorating and putting up lights. The little santa boots are party favors.
I wish you could decorate my house for Christmas EVERY year. You do an AMAZING job!! Now you should come look at the lights on our house, it's almost done and it look good, if I say so myself! :)
Hey Barb, Wendy happened upon my blog, so I thought I would come over and say hello to your family. My Mom fills me in on how you are doing every now and then. I hope all is well with you, Merry Christmas! Claire
4 comments:
Now you just need snow.
I wish you could decorate my house for Christmas EVERY year. You do an AMAZING job!! Now you should come look at the lights on our house, it's almost done and it look good, if I say so myself! :)
After seeing all the decorations ALL OVER your house the other night, I think you should post more pictures of the inside. SO FESTIVE!
Hey Barb, Wendy happened upon my blog, so I thought I would come over and say hello to your family. My Mom fills me in on how you are doing every now and then. I hope all is well with you, Merry Christmas!
Claire
Post a Comment