Kristin Graduated from ISU on Sat. May 8, 2010 with a degree in secondary education. (French & History) I am so very proud of her. After her graduation we went to Butter Burr's for lunch with Justin's Dad and Stepmom and Kristin's dad and myself. Then that evening we celebrated Justin's B-day which was May 3 and went out to dinner. Afterwards everyone came to my house and we had cake and Ice Cream to celebrate the birthday and the graduation.!
3 comments:
That's me!! Thanks!
I want your pic.s! They are better than mine! K?!
I like your new background it's WAY cute. I'm super happy for Kristin and SUPER JEALOUS!
Kristin I think it is terrific that you graduated. It had to take a lot of effort on you and your family.
Also, what a great baby. You have had a great couple of months.
Congratulations.
Gary
Post a Comment