Yesterday Emily (Kristin's friend) and Wendy had a baby shower for Kristin. It was at my house and about 18 people attended. They played a few games like guessing what was in the diaper and what type of baby food were in jars without labels, Kristin received a lot of very nice gifts-clothes, blankets, quilts, play and pack, gift card, socks, receiving blankets, burp cloths, and diapers, and a jumper and shirt from Paris, France. My friend had just been there on vacation and since it has been a dream of Kristin's to go there, I thought it would be fun for her baby to at least have something from Paris. The refreshments consisted of raspberry frappe, cookies, cupcakes, sliced apples and dip and rice krispy baby rattle treats. Everyone received a small party favor before leaving. It was a fun afternoon and especially nice Sausha came home to share in the festivities. We all went to dinner the night before and that was quite entertaining also....we laughed so hard we cried.
(I will try to add a few more pictures so check back soon.)
2 comments:
I just realized, I haven't even looked at all my pic.s!
Thanks for helping!!
How exciting for Kristin and Justin. Won't it be fun to have another grandbaby to doddle over?
Just noticed your previous posting. Glad you were able to get away to such a beautiful place. Would love to hear all about your trip.
We'll anxiously await to hear when Kristin's baby girl gets here.
Deb
Post a Comment