Sunday, October 4, 2009

What Happened to Aug. & Sept.


New Hobby . I have decided making watch bands can be fun. I used to do crafts, or sew all the time and now I have found myself only doing housework, yard work, and work work, hence I have taken up making these watch bands. It has been simple and fun something besides work. I hope to use them for gifts, or would even sell them if people wanted. Wendy and I made a number over this weekend as we watched conference. She is very quick, and I am slower. I put it together then decide I think I would like the beads in a different order and redo it. Here are a few pictures of some we have made.

















2 comments:

tash said...

Oh you've made a lot!

Justin and Kristin said...

That's a good hobby! I'm glad you found something besides work to do! And I'm sure that you are faster than I would be!!