I can not believe it has been almost 2 months since I have added anything to my blog. There has actually been a few things happen since the end of June and in July. First of all Alex was Baptized. It was a wonderful baptism! What stands out most for me was the look (smile) on his face when he came out of the water, also I have heard him say a couple of times "that was the best day of my life." I hope he will always remember that feeling. A week after the 4th of July I went with my friend Patty to Greybull Wyoming. This was a spur of the moment trip, but I had a great time. What beautiful country, including a trip through Yellowstone! After spending the night in Greybull, we took a short trip up to Shell and into the Big Horns where we stopped at Gary and Deb's resort. It was great to see them and boy are they are in a gorgeous location. Then if you have seen Sausha or Kristin's blog you know we went on a family camping trip. It is always wonderful to be together, and for me camping is an added treat I love to camp. We had fun floating, and going to Yellowstone. Then a week later I went to our Ward's Girls Camp at Warm River. We only stayed 2 nights and 3 days, but had a fun time! The girls were great, and got along so well. I also turned 55 during this period of time. I know it sounds old, but I don't think or feel that way.
2 comments:
Sorry i have nothing inspired to say, but i wanted you to know i read your blog.
It was a nice surprise to see you last month, and to meet Patty.
We've had a bit of a change since we saw you. Gary has just been called to serve as Branch President. Guess we are staying here longer than we planned.
Post a Comment