Alex had is 1st Pinewood Derby last night.....Isn't he quite the handsome cub scout? I think he had a great time and did quite well......I have never been to a Pinewood Derby and it was fun to watch but even better to see what a good time the boys had. Of course Wendy was there with a couple of friends to support Alex and then my friend Patty Conan also came to cheer Alex on! It was a great way to spend an evening!
Showing off his Silver car...will it be a winner?

Anxiously waiting at the finish line!

Proudly showing off his awards. Each race he was in his car took 2nd!

Alex received his Swimming badge before the racing started!

Sydney decided she had to show everyone how she could do the splits.....
6 comments:
I'm glad he had a fun time.
I just love cub scouts! I really love the pinewood derby and especially when everyone is happy, and the boys just race to have fun. Brackets are OK, but only after each boy gets to race about nine times first. Great Job Alex!
I'm very glad you have these pictures, I haven't seen them and I didn't even know that he got 2nd place! Cool!
Congratulations to Alex. Its sure fun attending our grandkid's activities, isn't it?
By the way, your family room looks nice.
Hope you are doing well.
Deb
Barbara,
I made an earlier comment,but deleted it. (Bad typing)
Thanks for sharing these pictures. It sounds like Alex did pretty good for his first derby. I'm surprised Wendy didn't post the pictures on her blog.
Post a Comment