I don't think the pictures give the "new" basement justice! I promise this will be the last entry on my painting project. I have to admit I love the way it turned out and even though I hate painting I have decided I like it so much I will be painting the bathroom the same color, but I won't be blogging about that.
My next project is to clean out the garage, next weekend, and then hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can work in the yard a little. I have decided not to use the Briarwood Assoc. yard care people and will be mowing my lawn myself. I actually don't mind mowing the lawn but I will have to buy a lawn mower and weed eater.....! Always a project or something to do, I am not very good at sitting still.
3 comments:
A task completed makes for a happy life I think. Once again - GREAT JOB.
It looks good!
It's very true, you're not!
So, why aren't you going to use the people anymore? Lawnmowers are expensive!
I'm excited to come and the finished thing.
Post a Comment