HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!......I had a very low key New Year's Eve....went to bed!
Here's 2008 in "quick" review
Marcio visited us from Brasil in Jan.
I was unemployed from Jan. thru May---I loved being able to stay home, I did work part time during that time however.
Worked for a Dr.'s Office from June thru July and then the end of July
Regional Hearing and Balance Center wanted me to go back to work there, which I did.
The summer went too fast and I didn't even make it to Yellowstone or camping this year.
My aunt Marie passed away in July at 100 years old
Sydney spent alot of time in Dr offices and Hospitals, but the last quarter of "08" she has been doing great! What a blessing!!!!
Alex turned eight in Aug. He didn't get baptized so that is a little disapointing, but will hope for the future. In Aug. I was also released from Young Women's as secretary, and put back in as the 1st Counselor.
Dad passed away in Sept. (see earlier blog) I really have missed him and my mom. Somedays, I feel like an orphan!
Oct-Dec went by so fast I am not even sure what happened those months.
And now it is 2009. Jan. is a birthday month for my family
01-02 Wendy......Happy 30th Birthday !!!!!!! New Decade for you
01-05 Doug (brother).......Happy 60th Birthday!!!!!!!wow!!!!!
01-25 Kristin......Happy 24th
01-27 Patty (sister-in-law) Happy 60th Birthday!!!!!!only list the age "cause" it's another one of those milestones!!!!
01-30 Greg (brother) Happy Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!


Here's 2008 in "quick" review
Marcio visited us from Brasil in Jan.
I was unemployed from Jan. thru May---I loved being able to stay home, I did work part time during that time however.
Worked for a Dr.'s Office from June thru July and then the end of July
Regional Hearing and Balance Center wanted me to go back to work there, which I did.
The summer went too fast and I didn't even make it to Yellowstone or camping this year.
My aunt Marie passed away in July at 100 years old
Sydney spent alot of time in Dr offices and Hospitals, but the last quarter of "08" she has been doing great! What a blessing!!!!
Alex turned eight in Aug. He didn't get baptized so that is a little disapointing, but will hope for the future. In Aug. I was also released from Young Women's as secretary, and put back in as the 1st Counselor.
Dad passed away in Sept. (see earlier blog) I really have missed him and my mom. Somedays, I feel like an orphan!
Oct-Dec went by so fast I am not even sure what happened those months.
And now it is 2009. Jan. is a birthday month for my family
01-02 Wendy......Happy 30th Birthday !!!!!!! New Decade for you
01-05 Doug (brother).......Happy 60th Birthday!!!!!!!wow!!!!!
01-25 Kristin......Happy 24th
01-27 Patty (sister-in-law) Happy 60th Birthday!!!!!!only list the age "cause" it's another one of those milestones!!!!
01-30 Greg (brother) Happy Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!

1 comment:
I didn't realize there were so many Jan bdays. I guess you and me are the odd man out.
Post a Comment