Saturday, January 24, 2009

GIRLS DAY SHOPPING

Our day started out at 7:00 am. The roads were horrible until the Downey exit. Just past Pocatello, the snow flakes were some of the biggest I have ever seen, about the size of tennis balls. They were beautiful. I ran into my cousin David Birch at the McCammon truck stop! It is interesting no matter where you go there is usually someone else you know. We also ran into an old neighbor at Tai Pan.
We reached our destination Tai Pan (awesome place) about 10:30 am and shopped 'til 2:30pm. Our feet didn't even hurt, the time went by so fast we thought we were there for only a couple of hours! It was so much fun! and we all got some neat stuff!




Before heading home we stopped at
Maddox's in Brigham City. I bought
two pies to bring home for Kristin's
Birthday. Raspberry Cream and
Chocolate Cream....yum!, but when
I got home one of the pies was
Coconut cream instead of Chocolate!
Yuck, what a disappointment Everyone is smiling. My friends and shopping companions Pat & Melanie!

Look at all the "treasures" we found. It filled the back of
the car! We gratefully arrived home safely around 7:30 pm. It was a great day, other than Pat's headache. Sorry Pat!





2 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

4 hours in 1 store, I can't imagine!

Patty and Jim Conan said...

Oh yeah - I like being part of your day even though I didn't go. Great big honkin' snow too. Great job, cute background.