
My Aunt Marie who was 100 years old in May passed away two weeks ago. This picture was on her Birthday celebration announcement so as you can tell she looked quite well, but unfortunately she got salmonella and was not strong enough to fight the damage it caused. I made a video I sent her for her Birthday. {Is that possible to add the video here and does anyone know how?} Aunt Marie was my dad's only sister and at 11 ,when his mother passed away, Marie was really the only one to take care of him since my grandpa had to spend the week out of town on their small farm and my dad had to stay in town to attend school. I have the best memories of my aunt, they used to come to Idaho every summer and I looked so forward to those visit and spending time with her and uncle Harry and their family at our cabin. The
best memories
ever!
3 comments:
I loved when they would come visit. I still remember Uncle Harry doing cartwheels with me!!!
Unfortnately, I think the video is too big for blogger. Maybe someone else has a good idea, BUT maybe you could edit a part of it and put it on here.
You can add a video yes. Instead of clicking the icon to add a picture, click on the one to the left of it which is for adding videos. Or you can add by going to Google Video and uploading it there; it should make the video smaller for you I believe. Then you copy the html code and add it to your post. I hope that makes sense.
Post a Comment