Tuesday, July 1, 2008



We will be doing the big thing (around Idaho Falls) again this year, plus adding a bar-b-que at Justin & Kristin's. Parade at 9am, both Sydney and Alex will be in it this year. Alex for Taekwando (I need to learn how to spell that) and Sydney in her little singing group. ( i hope she is up to it, but I believe she will get to ride not walk)

Hopefully we will already have a place saved and staked out at the river to watch the fireworks. Yes some people actually spend the night to save a spot. We always sit across the river from where they are shot off, and actually have been hit with some embers over the years. It is quite impressive to see the actual ground fireworks they have too. I know it's crazy but has always been fun watching people, so the time goes by fast until the big show starts. Each year I say I am not doing that again, but then each year I think "oh, why not'! Looking forward to spending the day with family! and friends!

Check this out > >> http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm

1 comment:

tash said...

I will be there! I'm assuming everyone is going to the parade?