
I know you haven't seen me update my blog for a while....I guess you could say I needed to escape from reality and I was "bitten" by the Twilight series books. Reading this last month has been my summer vacation. I must admit that is not usually something I take the time to do, but I was hooked and had to read the series, hence not a lot of extra time. My dad has been sick, I have a few hour a week second job, Sydney continues to be a challenge for the Drs. to figure out what is wrong with her, and Wendy needed help since she was without a car and that required some extra running, I wasn't able to go camping this summer so I did enjoy my escape into the books. I have been back to my new old job for a month now and it is working out great! I am very grateful that opportunity happened! I need to move on to another (more productive) project and have actually been thinking about fall cleaning instead of spring cleaning. My storage room is a mess and I need to organize, organize, organize. I also am looking for some soup recipes. My dad doesn't want to eat much anymore (any of you who know him knows his meals have been top priority) so this is definitely an unusual turn of events and I am hoping some good homemade soup will give him the nourishment he needs and will be something that will taste good to him. So if anyone out there has some recipes to share I would love to try them. So now you know where I've been, maybe next time I will actually have something interesting to post!
4 comments:
Did you get all the books read already? I keep thinking I would like to read them.
yep, I read them all!....not sure I should admit that, but I did.
I think that is cool. I've been trying to read Wicked for a while, but can't get past the half way point. I'm thinking it's time to move on to another book.
There you go! Now you are just like all the other fans of Twilight. I told you that I don't think I'd like them or maybe what I'm afraid of is that I would like them and I find that even more disturbing. EVERYONE loves them I've never heard a bad review.
Post a Comment